Terms and conditions
INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTING SERVICES
Sports TECH Innovation Aurea 5 SL (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”), which has his registered office is at María Puga Cerdido Street, 6- mezzanine B, zip code 15009 La Coruña (Spain), which fiscal number is E-70417977.
As consumer, the person (hereinafter referred to as “The Client”) who is accepting terms and conditions based on this contracting services offered by GloBall Challenge Cup (hereinafter referred to as “GCC”),
Both parties recognize mutual legal capacity to undertake the obligations of the present contract and declare that:
- The Company has expertise in the field of SportsTECH systems. The Company has more than 5 years of expertise developing sportsTECH scenarios with the aim of industrializing amateur sports, using different IT tools: Apps, cloud computing solutions, wearable’s, ecommerce solutions, etc.
- The Client has appointed the Company to provide SportsTECH services on the terms and conditions of this contract.
Both parties undertake to observe the following Contracting Services:
- The Company will perform all his obligations to a good professional standard.
- The Company will dedicate such of his time, attention and resources to providing the services as may be necessary for its satisfactory and timely competition.
- The Company will keep the client informed as to the process of the services provided and, in particular, will promptly give information about progress upon request.
- The Company will comply with all reasonable request and directions of the Client related to the Services, and will comply with all regulations in force in the country of the Client.
SCHEDULE and DURATION SERVICES:
- The CLIENT contracts COMPANY´s services since CLIENT is accepting terms and conditions, until the end of the SPORSTECH activity.
- The COMPANY will provide a timetable to the CLIENT at the beginning of the services.
- The Services will continue until they are completed, unless the appointment is terminated early in accordance with the terms of this contract.
The CLIENT is responsible of paying the services based on terms and conditions of this Contract. The Company is responsible of publishing the prizes by locations in his ecommerce systems. Payments could be by these ways of:
- Payments by card. Total payment.
- Monthly payments by bank account. These systems will be only available in EU countries (SEPA). In this case, there is an extra cost (12€, taxes not included).
Exceptionally, and always under COMPANY´s approval, also total payments by groups of CLIENTS will be accepted.
- Sport Insurance is not included, and must be contracted apart from by CLIENT.
- Final Payment is not the final of check in process. The Company´s HUB will need to revise and confirm all mandatory topics.
- Taxes are not included in final prize, and must be included in all transfers. (Each tax, it depends on the country).
Based on terms and conditions referring above (part 1 of this CONTRACT), The COMPANY is responsible of developing and resolving all topics related with proving all his services properly.
The CLIENT will inform about his physical availability to practice amateur sport, in that sense CLIENT needs to present a medical inform, confirming that point. In addition to this, the COMPANY informs and recommends to the CLIENT to attend a medical stress test with the aim of detecting possible cardiologic factors. Prevention is a must at physical level.
The CLIENT will accept the condition of contracting legal sport insurance, always provided by the COMPANY- before taking part of the activity. The COMPANY works always following a strict COMPLIANCE based on contracting all kind of legal insurances needed by country to develop his activities. SportsTECH services and tools are also key point to use these insurances in a rational way.
The Sport Cities rental will be contracted by the COMPANY. To respect, take care of, and a reasonable use will be responsibility by the CLIENT.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
The COMPANY will be the only one responsible of all intellectual property rights. The CLIENT accepts this conditions accepting term and conditions of this CONTRACT.
In case of not respecting payment times reflected above (Part 3 of this CONTRACT), the COMPANY could cancel the membership of the CLIENT, and his participation in the activity, without no possibility of reimbursement to the CLIENT. The COMPANY could require by legal channels pending amounts to the CLIENT, including legal taxes (law, solicitors, etc).
- All notifications based on this CONTRACT must be communicate by writing (email or other kind of documents) attending to address indicated in this contract (by the COMPANY) or in COMPANY ecommerce systems (by the CLIENT). In case of addressing changes during the life of this contract, it must be communicated to the other part as soon as possible.
- The COMPANY is attending all legal requirements about European or Global data regulation. According to this topic, the CLIENT must to accept these ones in subscription area in COMPANY ecommerce channel.
LAW APPLICABLE AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
Both parts accept to resolve any legal conflict or discussion based on this CONTRACT at Courts and Tribunals of the circumscription of La Coruña (Spain).
SPORTS TECH INNOVATION AUREA 5 SL
GloBall Challenge Cup ® Brand registered by the COMPANY,
The Company & site: SPORTS TECH INNOVATION SL
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEOANE ASESORES EMPRESARIALES SL,
B70595652 Av. Alcalde Alfonso Molina 7 Bajo 15009 A Coruña